Friday, May 23, 2008

Bike Ride

Hello all, its like 9:27 p.m. and I just got back from a bike ride....

I had to call my neighbor and convince him to go, fish out my bike from the clutter of my garage, and then fill up my tires with air. We had originally planed to ride down about a mile, turn and go home, but went down about 4, and then stopped at a buds house.

Now, there are a few things I want to say about this mans house. Sure his dad used to work for Kiss and all, and sure the kids got an iMac....but when I went in there...OMFG. It was amazing, they had like around 10 amps the size of myself (round 5 ft. 8 inch.). At one point, I was just chillin, watchin their dad ripp on the guitar, then I noticed...I was leaning my body, not on a Dresser, but an amp....a big azz amp.

Then I went up stairs to his room, and saw his iMac....shure there big, i've seen the size they got at school... nice comptuers. His was bigger, and much nicer. And looked so cool.

Well, besides the whole experence, we then left and kinda rode back home...another 4 miles.

Now, sure todays post may not be that great, but i'm still workin on the whole "blogging" prospect... also, for you guitar plp out there, learn the tetris theme on the guitar....it sounds wickked...thats all I gotta say.

No comments: